Anonymous asked: 70
Anonymous asked: 88
Anonymous asked: 30
Anonymous asked: 28
Anonymous asked: 21
Anonymous asked: 19
i've never done one of these before, but i think...
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
How One Man Escaped from a North Korean Prison... →
twodaffodils: There was torture, starvation, betrayals and executions, but to Shin In Geun, Camp 14 – a prison for the political enemies of North Korea – was home. Then one day came the chance to flee… fascinating and horrifying… worth the read.
my brother got a fender stratocaster for his...
needless to say, i’m jealous… i think i had more fun with it this afternoon than he did.
scattered, late-night thoughts on colleges
why do i even put anything remotely personal on tumblr any more? i never learn. [[MORE]] i guess the important thing to say first is that i got accepted to ucsd, which is probably where i am going to end up going. i also got waitlisted for another school that i really, really want to go to, that has a ~37% enrollment rate. i don’t know whether that’s good or bad. and i think pretty...
Dear Ellen, My name is Patty Ann. I am a Director for this year’s 2012 San Jose Pageant. I’m writing to you today to let you know that you are eligible to participate in this year’s competition. You have been referred to me as a possible candidate who may enjoy modeling in front of an audience and learning modeling routines that enable you to accomplish your goals on stage....
I study at night. Do you?
ziyadmd: It’s not news that sleep is tied to learning — even a 90-minute nap can significantly help boost your brain power — but if you want to cement new knowledge in your brain, recent sleep research demonstrates that a good night’s sleep shortly following your studies has a significant impact on your ability to retain information. The study in question asked participants to memorize...
i was taking a nap
and my mom came in to wake me for dinner at about 6. while she was trying to get me up, i was adamant that it was wednesday and thus i didn’t have to get up for another hour and a half because of late start. i was sure she was wrong, tuesday was yesterday, it was wednesday morning. it broke my heart when she said, “sweetie, it’s 6 PM, not am. it’s still tuesday.”
it's too bad i lack social skills
video chatting might be fun… however, i do not possess the ability to “talk to other people,” which is a slight detriment. …but i’m trying
thefalseepithet: It doesn’t matter what college you get into or get rejected from. It’s what you do at the school you ultimately end up attending. Rejection sucks, but it doesn’t prove that you’re not valued as a person. It’s up to you to pull up your pants and move on forward. college will be what i make of it. the beginning of my college experience is not turning out how i was hoping it...
the gravest crime one can commit is to judge with...
it is my opinion that one is in no position to form a judgement without knowing all the facts. if you don’t know what you’re talking about, you shouldn’t be saying it.
day 133 (47)
tobiass: nobody cares
my current attitude towards homework:
how severe will the consequences of me not doing this be?
chowd: Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning
yesterday i got called a loser by a 5 year old
what has happened to my life
now i remember why i didn't want to tell everyone...
note to self: getting excited about anything pretty much guarantees it’s not going to work out.
i feel as though i have vastly overestimated...
and so now i just feel stupid.
if you want me to act like an adult,
you have to treat me like an adult.
Anonymous asked: what classes did you take last year?
my dad is going to a foster the people concert...
he texted me from salt lake city where his work conference is to ask me if i had ever heard of foster the people. they’re giving a private concert to his conference, in a big ballroom with only about 3,000 people. in contrast, tonight i am going to my brother’s middle school choir and orchestra concert in the lawson auditorium… i’m pretty jealous, to say the least.
senior year bucket list
go to 7-11 during lunch and get a slurpee go shopping with my friends (yes my life is lame enough to need this on a bucket list) study at barnes and noble ditch 4th period (french) with natasha ditch 7th period (econ) block day with our class and go see a movie instead go to the flea market with friends make a build-a-bear at valley fair with friends go to the beach with friends eat...
And yet these events have formed [him], shaped him, determined who he is. They...– gogol in the namesake by jhumpa lahiri
part of me wants to run around shouting with excitement (MY ACCEPTANCE PACKET CAME WITH 3D GLASSES) and tell everyone how much i would love to go to these schools i’ve been accepted to… …but then i see other people’s facebook statuses and tumblr posts saying they were rejected to the same schools i’ve been accepted into, talking about how disappointed they are or how...
"you're such a girl."
really now, what was your first clue? -_______________________-
HECK YES, UCSD!
i cannot even express to you how excited i am, holy cow ucsd is my favorite uc and in my top 5 overall favorite schools, so even if i don’t get into a single other college, i will be happy. i’ve tried so hard not to get my heart set on anything so i won’t be disappointed by rejection, but now i can be incredibly excited! YYYYYAAAAAYYYYY
nah, that's cool
because when i sent you that text message i didn’t actually want you to respond to it obviously i sent it entirely for my own benefit
Ted Talk: the power of introverts →
emjang: “man has always favored the man of action over the man of contemplation” lots of things to say about this, but let’s leave it with the fact that i agree with her completely.
the logical part of my brain knows that refreshing...
but that doesn’t stop me from trying!
funny music things
whenever i watch singing performances, especially a capella ones, i always try to pick out who is singing which part. i look at when people are holding notes as opposed to saying words, where they are positioned, which sounds appear to be coming from which direction. i’ve gotten quite good at it, and now i can usually pick out who is singing which part in small groups fairly quickly after...
steviewonderloveisblind: The Pixies - Where Is...
what would roy hong do?
my own version of “YOLO”
may i graduate right now please
i am so, SO sick of high school.
Anonymous asked: Bullet your day. With details :) -nosy anon
is it bad
that none of the songs in the senior prom theme selection poll look at all familiar to me
world core throwback
kira-nicolle replied to your post: Tell me about something you’ve been pondering lately? don’t take this comment as disregarding the actual post because i read it and totally took it in, but does the word shoddy remind you of mrs. auch because i seriously can’t use it without thinking of her…. YES EVERY TIME